Flower Power meets Garden RocknRoll Goddess. The Stevie is a1970's retro vibes- aquamarine micro-paisley print with gold lurex threading detail Organic creped rayon.
Color featured is Aqua. Black option also available- see photos for reference.
This convertible Kimono Style that can be worn 3 ways:
1. Loose and Flowing: Leave it open and dare to bare... or throw it over a mini- dress and boots for a casual day look styling.
2. Waist Cinched: Tie the belt at the waist to show off your figure without showing everything... Wear ribbon as a neck-tie.
3. T-Back: Tuck the Kimono sleeves inside the arm hole and use the ribbon to tie the t-back to fit your shape perfectly. Finish off by wearing the belt at the waist or wearing it on the hips.
Please be sure to indicate in the options the following:
1. Height (with or without shoes- as you wish to wear it most)
2. Hemline: Straight, Bustle or Draped
3. Kimono length: Floor Length, Mid-Calf or 3/4
4. Dress Size
INSTASHOP this KIMONO if it is IN-STOCK and we will place your KIMONO in the mail to you within 48 hours from your order placement. However, if it is not available immediately please see below for CUSTOM order details.
If you have an expedited date you would like your Kimono to be received by, please include this request in your order and we will notify you if this is possible (prior orders and waiting-list order pending). Typically each Custom Order takes between 2-6 weeks to create and is shipped out promptly.
Sewn with Intentions: Process
Once you have placed your order, you will be contacted to discuss the intentions that you wish to be sewn into your Kimono with Love. This is taking your Kimono to another level, and infusing it with your specific dreams, manifestations, releases and healing. This is the heart of my art. With gratitude and honor, I will sew for you with your highest potential infused in your Kimono. May it be your cloak of love. May you feel not only beautiful in it, but powerful and of pure potential. This process is ideally over the phone (or FaceTime if you prefer) but can also be done via email if time zone or timing is not always optimal.